In my experience, a home isn't a dream home because of its room dimensions. It's about how you feel when you walk through the front door, and the way you can instantly envision your life unfolding there.This is about more than real estate - it‘s about your life and your dreams.
We understand you are looking for a new home, and we want to be the real estate professionals to help you. We take the time to understand your unique needs and lifestyle, and we want to do the same for you.
It's incredibly fulfilling to know we are helping our clients open a new chapter of their lives. That's why we work so hard to not only find that perfect home, but also to handle every last detail of the purchase process, from negotiating the terms of sale to recommending moving companies.
They key to my marketing plan is the daily contacts I make to prospective buyers and to top agents in town who have buyers for your home. Traditional methods of waiting for buyers to come to us (“Passive” Marketing like open houses or advertising) are not nearly as effective as physically contacting potential buyers or their agents and convincing them to look at your home. “Active” marketing makes the difference and 6 days a week you can count on me to promote your home to buyers! We will get this done by doing the following:
1. Price the home aggressively in order to open your home to the market instead of narrowing the market.
2. Enter your listing into local Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
3. Place the Keller Williams® “For Sale” yard sign
4. Email a large group of Realtors with property details.
5. Announce your listing to Agents in my office meeting (Friday's)
6. Place a “Lock Box” on your door to provide easy access for other agents
7. Put home on internet and use IDX technology to submit photos to TeamSanchez.com, SouthLaHomeSearcher.com, 8. SouthLaHomeInfo.com, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and over 350 other internet sites.
9. Call agents who have recently shown homes similar to yours and see if their buyers are available
10. Call buyers who have recently viewed similar homes. (we keep track of them)
11. Place your listing in social media sites like Facebook and YouTube
12. Create an Individual property website for your listing ( When Applicable )
13. Prepare full color property flyers and brochures to showcase your home to buyers and other agents
14. Contact prospective buyers every day, directly, ask them when they plan on moving, and tell them about your home.
They contribute their energy and professionalism, along with a positive attitude to provide the best customer service possible. Showings of property, writing up offers, the title searches, preview property, prepare offers, and ensure that the transaction is executed properly and legally. Build strong relationships with lenders, outside buyers, agents, and staff. Manage office, performing customer service, answering phone Trouble shooting and solved system problems. Processed client profiles and organized files to ensure smooth office workflows. We are excited to get started on finding you the perfect home!
Team Leader: Ramon Sanchez
I have been in the real estate industry for over 25 years. I started ranking as one of the Top Realtors in the nation since year 2000. However, all the accolades, awards and accomplishments would not mean much without creating happy clients along the way. Year-to-date, more than 80% of my business can be attributed to positive word-of-mouth referrals from past clients. Since clients are my bosses and they are counting on my expertise, I prides myself knowing what’s new on the market and what I am competing against; price reductions and what homes received offers. This is done daily to stay on top of the Market.
I look forward in servicing you! my bosses and they are counting on my expertise, I prides myself knowing what’s new on the market and what I am competing against; price reductions and what homes received offers. This is done daily to stay on top of